Saturday, November 7, 2009

rihanna

Now we see why abused women hide what the fuck they go through.

Imagine people calling Rihanna a bitch and saying she hit Risk Brown first.


A lot of us do some abusive shit to a woman at some point in our life, but is it fucking right? We are cowards, and full of shit.


Men out there who think it’s so ok that they would say “he should be beatin her”, are just pussies who are so afraid of a real nigga fight.


Some of YOU women that think, “oh Risk Brown got hit first so she is a bitch”, remember karma, I know it.


Those who think Rihanna is so fake, how easy do we forget, what about the scars and battered face we saw a few months ago?


This shit pissed me off so much! Not just that he hit her, but the public perception of this young woman, I am not perfect but I woke up.


The worst think is to see people trying to justify this shit, “oh she gave him herpes”, “oh she hit him first”. Are you serious!


It’s like the other day, I was on a site with Mrs. Obama and one comment was "Michelle is so ugly but I would love her to suck ma dick"


Now if I had the power of the CIA, I would find that MF and lock him the fu*k up for life. Just like what they would do if someone threatened the President.


Now this is not about what Risk Brown did. I am not perfect, but it’s sad to see what these stupid people think of someone that was abused.


I don't care if she gave him herpes, HIV or whatever. Do what I do. If I’m gonna start a serious no condom relationship. I go straight to the Doc.


So who is trying to use that shit about she gave him something, that is so damn lame and I not buying that.



No comments:

Post a Comment