Thursday, August 20, 2009

caribbean dominance in athletics

I have been watch the world champion ship at home, switching  from station 
to station I have noticed the coverage of the world championship has been very poor on the american stations.
 Now I am wondering the reason for this and I came up with one conclusion,
whenever the U.S is not the best in any form of sports it has little or no interest  in it,
 look at foot ball [soccer] one of the biggest sport in the world it has not even generate a tiny bit of interest in the U.S even after David Becham signed up to play for a U.S team. So I can assure you that if they do not drug up some Marion Jones and some Justin Gatlin to beat Bolt and the female athletes from jamaica there will soon be no coverages on major net work in the U.S . 
read my blog and leave a comment 

No comments:

Post a Comment